Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Sundays :)

  Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week and has been since I was a kid. Sunday was always total relax day (unless something pressing was at hand). Dinner was at one set of grandparents (and as that Grandpa would say "Sunday is NOT for salads only" LMBO) and then supper was at the other set. As I got older it meant reading the Sunday paper after dinner and listening to Grandpa grumble at the political show he was watching (and listening to Granny grumble at Grandpa for grumbling!! LOL) and then usually an evening visit to my other grandparents.
  Now that I'm older I'm pretty partial to any day I do not have to clock into work (haha) but I love Sundays. I no longer have grandparents to go visit and I wish I did. But we have made our own traditions here. We have been having what we jokingly call "The poor man's paradise" LMBO
  Every Sunday evening, weather permitting, we start the fire pit and fix homemade hot chocolate. It's so nice to just sit around the fire, chat and relax. Kaya chats our ears off and even the cat likes to curl up on the benches and enjoy the fire. It's a nice way to wind down and relax before Monday rolls around! 

     How could anyone I be any less than relaxed with a fire, hot chocolate (Kaya did the marshmallows) and my two lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment