Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I...We..made it :)

  When that clock hit 2pm this afternoon (Weekends are a lovely 5am to 2pm shift) I was literally skipping out of work. As Kaya would say "We made it Mamma..it's vacation time!"
  There are no huge plans for vacation other than being home. We may work on the pantry but that will depend on how Steve feels. If he's up to it then that is one project we may start. I will have to paint the wall behind where we take the counter out so that will require it to dry etc. So we'll see.
  I do plan on purging out some things and getting some to do things marked off the list. I have a drs apt on Monday but other than that there is no schedule the whole week.
  I told Kaya we are tackling toys...she said that was not the fun idea she had lol I also told her she could go with me to deliver a baby blanket we made :)
  We may go to see her Pappaw, may take her out to eat and we may do a date night. Rare occurance around here lol We also have to lay out how we are going to do the garden and get some seeds ordered.
  Mainly I am just going to enjoy being home with my sweet family :)There really is nothing like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment