Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My nutty husband

   For someone reason it sparked Steve this evening that we should make homemade popcorn balls. We've never made them before but have an easy recipe. Mind you the man decided that since I was off on Tuesday then we should just do them now..at 10:00 at night! LOL Thankfully I'm off tomorrow and I have a good sense of humor lol
   For our first attempt we didn't do too bad but I can say that we let it cool a bit too much before trying to shape them so we ended up with some popcorn balls and some...popcorn scatter LOL But it tasted fairly good.
  
 
Our popcorn ball..mess lol
I also found to never assume that the sugar/syrup mix is cool at the bottom simply cause it's cool at the top!! Thankfully no burns but it hurt!

But we had a few good laughs, got to spend time together and try out a new recipe. The joys of life are sometimes the small ones you don't think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment