Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Life with Kaya.....never dull ;)

Our fave little minion wink emoticon Life is never dull with this wonky haired girl around!! 
1. "Ohhh I think you got shampoo in my eye!"...told her I was sorry but it was conditioner not shampoo. "Well you say potato I say Patato...it's all the same" LMBO
2."You know I graduate next month. I didn't even realize that. Of course I didn't realize I've been going an extra thirty minutes every day either....."....LOL
3. "Hey Mamma you can borrow my Hello Kitty backpack when you start school." Told her I'd be starting in early May and she'd be out in late May but that I can do mine at home. "Well...you can use it to carry the books to the computer ok? I'm trying to share...goodness"
4."I am completely full from supper. COMPLETELY. Oh, wait I have room, just enough room in this section of my tummy for a packet of gummys. Just barely enough room."
5. "I told C in my class that I have ate and I like worms with cheddar cheese and ants in glass candy (her Uncle Jonus sent her some...yes she liked them lol) He said that was gross. I told him hey, I like it that's all that matters and that no I do not just eat any ole bug" LOL
6." I think Aunt Lindsey's baby boy is going to be this big when he comes out ...(spreads her hands out to about 2 ft.)" I made a face and said I bet she hopes he's a bit smaller than that. "Hmm I don't know why. Havin' a baby can't be that bad and he has to be big enough to do stuff." Told her she best not wish for Aunt L to have a 2 ft baby LOL
7. "Daddy get over it. A tomato is a fruit. You can call it what you want but you like fruit so you should like a tomato." Steve made a face and said he doesn't like tomatoes and he says they are a veggie. "Daddy a scientist listed them that way so you're going to have to face it. It's a fruit. It may not look like a fruit, smell like one or taste like one but it is. Now let it go" LOL
Nope, never a dull moment around the ole Hacienda smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment