Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter!

 One long week (on a 7 day stretch!!) and it finally wrapped up today. Very thankful that Steve did the turkey breast and Kaya helped make the green bean casserole ;) We had my Mom and my mother in law in for supper and it was delicious. Along with with Steve and Kaya made I added mash potatoes and gravy, potato salad, mac n cheese, pasta salad, rolls, southern fried corn, Amish butter noodles, and deviled eggs. My Mamma made bake beans (she makes the best!!) and my mother in law pitched in two desserts and pop. It all came together nicely. I was raised to do dishes as you cooked so once everything was in the oven and going etc I had no dishes ;) to do lol We did one dozen dyed eggs and a dozen plastic eggs stuffed with candy and one with a quarter in it. Kaya loved her basket of goodies and her note from the Easter Bunny answering her questions LOL
  Very nice day weather wise, food wise and family wise :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment