Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Awesome family time

  We went to Addie's first soccer game and we had a ball!! The kids had a blast, Kaya LOUDLY cheered Addie on and it was nice sitting with family watching the game. We let the girls play at the park attached to the soccer field for a bit before heading home.
  First day of mowing, raking and the such lol I'm one of those nuts that loves to mow so I usually do it while Steve weedeats etc. We do trade back and forth though but once the dead heat of summer hits I do most of it because he can't take the heat. So I really enjoy the time we get together doing things :)
  Of course I got the mower stuck in the drainage ditch like I do every year lol I only do it once but it's always the first time I mow LOL I tried to get the blasted thing out,,,,no such luck so Steve had to save me LOL I think I overestimate my turn around on the corner ;)
  We had Addie, her Mamma and her Mamma's boyfriend over for hotdogs on the fire pit, smores and chips and dip :) Wonderful time was had by all just relaxing by the fire talking and laughing. The girls played on Kaya's swings, in the yard, on bicycles and of course on the trampoline. They are two peas in a pod :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment