Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Watching Kaya today...

  Can honestly say watching Kaya today has made me tear up more than once. She simply adores her Uncle Jonus. No ifs ands or buts about it. She's been hugging him all day, saying she loves him..and making the point to him this is his home :) I have noticed when he goes out on the porch etc she is quick to check on him and has asked him more than once does he have to leave.
  Little hearts are so true and innocent. They just love. No questions asked. Those little hearts know what makes them happy, what they need etc.
  Kaya has so much love, so much heart. I LOVE it.
  Jonus is a fine Uncle and I love watching them together. He simply adores her.

  I'm so glad to have all of us together for Christmas this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment