Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

   Christmas Eve did not go exactly as planned lol I fell Saturday and got pretty bruised up but didn't think much of it. I had a house full of kids (which I adore to the moon and back) and even played outside with Kaya in the snow all weekend. Then come work on Monday it hit. That concrete floor whipped my butt! Sore legs, hips that killed me and muscle cramps. Add in a horrible headache, stuffy nose and cough...and by the time I got home at 4:30 I was miserable!
  Thankfully Mom fixed supper and I could rest. After a dose of Nyquil I was out for the evening lol
  Steve did awesome pulling Cmas eve together. Tucked Kaya in and then worked his magic in the frontroom. Stocking filled complete with letter from Santa. Gifts arranged under the tree.
  It looked wonderful this morning! 

  Very thankful for him doing it all so I could rest. Not feeling 100 percent yet but feeling better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment