Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

First time in a long time...

 First time in over a year and a half that I have got out of bed with no pain what so ever in either foot! I guess I must have favored my left foot more than I realized because the ache I was having once in awhile in my right is gone as well (and I had nothing done to it!) First time in nearly 3 weeks I have not had to wiggle my toes during the day so they didn't feel funny, not stand on one foot by the end of my shift because my foot just ached. First time of no pain!!!
  End of shift at work and still feeling good. May sound silly but when you have a pain in your foot every single day just the relief of no pain is awesome! I'm on my feet 8 hrs a day at work and often do not sit down at home till late so no pain is great!! I'm also realistic that it may not last. That it may just be the initial big injection of cortisone calming that inflammation along with the ibuprofen but I'm enjoying it lol I have two weeks before my return apt and I hope the pain does stay at bay. I do have a lovely dark green bruise across the top of my foot and a bit of puffiness this evening.


UPDATE: Wellll come Friday evening my foot is more tender. But not hurting like it was. So we'll see how this goes. I don't ever put all my eggs into one basket so I'm not expecting miracle work but I also hope that the shot decreases inflammation and possibly shrinks somewhat the cyst and I don't have to have any other work done. I need to get new shoes as well and I think that will help too. I did rest my foot this evening while starting my new book :) while Kaya was taking a bath. So we'll see if that helps. My cousin got onto me when I said "I don't have time for any surgery" LOL but honestly...it won't be long till we are super busy, enjoying the outside and getting the ball rolling for school etc. Eek I need to stop worrying and relax...I've got 2 weeks before I have to worry lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment