Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Picture from Iraq

  Got a very nice unit picture from my brother in Iraq this week. It showcases their silliness and ability to have fun no matter what. And..you cant deny that the lil Christmas tree is too cute! haha

 

jonus

It makes it easier to see his face and see he’s ok..but..its hard to NOT have him home for the holidays. I miss him teasing me that I have too much holiday cheer..that I'm a cheese head..and..I miss waking up on Cmas day and seeing him and watching him with our daughter.

  But..hopefully this year on Christmas Day he will wake up to peace and quiet, have a safe good day and maybe for one day..even if its only one minute…the world will be happy. Maybe unrealistic but…you can always dream! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment