Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New addition…

  Well after SEVERAL long hours and a lot of sorta patient waiting..haha…we now have a new cousin…Addison Lou. She is simply beautiful. A perfect 8lbs 8oz 19inches long with black hair.

  I cannot even begin to say how excited I was to NOT be the one in the bed..haha..but the one helping to coach..and..how proud I am of Addie’s Mommy and Daddy for doing such an awesome job.

  S1020017

I have to think that maybe us Wade girls have the market cornered on beautiful babies ..Winking smile Kaya is VERY impressed with her new cousin..informing us that she’s “awww pretty”…cant wait to properly introduce them next week.

   S1020018

  I can say that Joey did great too and I was VERY fortunate to have my Mom to watch Kaya so I could be by Kim’s side. We were at the hospital till almost midnight Sunday night…they decided to wait till Monday to induce her…then we got less than four hours sleep before heading back on Monday…and..then..17 hrs later MIss Addison made her debut into the world.

  Best thing was seeing Mommy and Baby happy and healthy..then beating the bad weather home to love on OUR lil girl…lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment