Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kaya meets Addison

  To say I was super excited to introduce Kaya to Addison is a mere understatement. Kim and I have always said we’d live close to each other and have our kids together…and that our children would grow up close like we are.

  Kaya anxiously traveled up the road to see Addison with me,Steve and our cousin Amanda. As soon as we got there it was “where is Kimmy…where is Addie…” we explained to her Addie was eating supper. She demanded a bottle and she would feed her. I didn’t even go into explaining breastfeeding with Kaya as she has been in a “boob phase”…I just told her “You cant feed her only her Mommy can cause she is feeding her the way I fed you”…that satisfied her.

  Once Kim came out with Addie…Kaya was in love. She goes “I want to hold my new COUSIN”…lol…and hold her she did. She gently touched her feet and legs and loved her fingers. LOTS of kissing too. She told Amanda to “please step back. this is my baby and I know what to do”…she loved holding her.

All of us took turns holding Miss Addie…who is an adorable cuddle bunny. She is simply very sweet and pretty…and well loved.

  Once we got home Kaya jumped on the bed and goes “I think we need one of them babies”…hahaha..ahhh kids!

   I think Addie and Kaya will be great friends. In the message I posted on the DVD we made for Kim’s bday of Addie's birth,family messages and pictures..I wrote “We were blessed to grow up together and now we are blessed to raise two beautiful baby girls together”….

No comments:

Post a Comment