Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday...last day of vacation

  Well today is the last day of vacation. Sure has been a good one. Weather was pretty decent and we got in some awesome play time. Every day we did things together and that is what makes the best vacation. Unfortunately Steve had some rough days while I was off...but at least I was off to be with him. He pushed it too hard the first of the week and by late Wednesday night was running a low grade fever and feeling like crap. By Friday he was just wore out completely and resting ALOT. We checked the MS website and it said if his symptoms last for over 24 to 48  hrs and worsened...he might be relapsing. Just typing those words choke me up. I push fear a lot of times to the back of my head due to I cannot let it ever take over. But I also stay positive. Thankfully his symptoms eased up in that time frame and by Sunday he was more his old self. The site also said a fever can spike symptoms and we think that combined with the weather and overdoing it early on...just got him wore out.
 So thankful on Sunday he was more his cheerful self and up and going. We have a family get together next weekend then his neuro checkup..then kindergarten round up on April 2nd. Busy time ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment