Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, November 25, 2012


"I'm just a human being trying to make it
in a world that is very rapidly losing its understanding of being human."
John Trudell

   One of my favorite quotes by an activist that I admire for his political, environmental and charitable work. It's a quote that hits home to me. Some days I feel that people worry about their salvation as if the Bible is the only a guide book to read not follow,  that think that by fostering materialism and hoarding from their fellow man that they will win, and I worry about families that turn their backs on their own.
  I was raised that if you had two and someone truly needed one, you gave it up no complaints. Why would you complain? You had one, you were satisfied why keep it from someone else? Now society is beginning to turn to "Well I have two, you have none and I want one more" while their fellow man that needs a hand up does without.

No comments:

Post a Comment