Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

My school work

  My Intellectual History of the West and America was cancelled due to not enough people enrolling. This set me up to have a break until my other class (Local govt) started in September. I had two options: take another class to make up the points and stay on track for my degree date or take the approved break (since I didn't drop the class...it was cancelled by the school). 
   You know me...I took another class. It works in to my degree field and it's better to just take it and get it done. An extended break would have been nice but I'd rather get my classes done.
   So far my college work is going well. I've had all A's and only 1 B (in Criminal Law) but it was a B I'm proud of (that class was NOT the easiest!!). I multitask well and it's a good thing. Full time work, full time school, full time parent and spouse...plus garden, family obligations etc....yes multitasking is a good thing :)
  I can say I like my classes and so far most my teachers. I can say sometimes how I see the world is in contrast to some in the class but that makes for a better learning situation.
 I also like that K's proud of me as well as S. They are my biggest cheerleaders and K says little pep talks like "if your teacher doesn't say anything on your posts it's because you are so smart there's nothing for them to say!!" Not always true but I appreciate the vote of confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment