Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

First day of school

  Open house last night went well. One nervous girl who wasn't so sure about her teacher instantly smiled and relaxed seeing the picture of a spider on the teacher's desk. Why? Because the teacher has the same interests as her and immediately sparked a conversation. Pencils, crayons, glue, scissors, kleenex and all the fun needed supplies dropped off...and one lil girl much more at ease!
    I did excellent on the first day....something just got in my eye on the way back down the staircase after leaving her ;) Of course my sweet husband had to tease me a bit. But..it's not easy. But to say I'm proud and excited for her is an understatement.
   She excitedly informed us of all her class fun, how things would work, that she likes the kids sitting by her and that she thinks her teacher is going to be awesome. Apparently the PE teacher grew a beard and that not only makes him approachable but also makes him more fun...yeah lol  She loves that art will be an hour this year. I am almost certain her mouth did not shut all evening!! :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment