Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Kaya's big day....she turns 7!!!!

   Well 7 years ago today I gave birth to a 9lb 5 oz bundle of joy that has became a little lady...most days ;)
  She's taught me to be humble, exactly what patience is, to see the beauty in the small things and the things others overlook...and she's taught me exactly how it feels to have your heart running around on two legs. Scarily similar yet different...we grow together and learn. She's taught me that I am perfect FOR HER...and I've learned that there is no such thing as a book perfect Mamma. She's the apple of her Daddy's eye and even though they butt heads at times...he's her world and her his!
  We go later in June for her 7 yr check up on weight and height but I can tell you she's not shorty!! She's all legs, curls...and sometimes mouth ;)
  Fave color: pink and purple
Fave holiday: tie between Halloween and Christmas
Fave saying "Just sayin'
Fave food: she's a serious smoky link eater and if she picks the meal it's steak, mash potatoes and gravy! Her other request at meal time is for broccoli and cheese.
Fave fruit: strawberries and pineapple
Fave veggie: mash potatoes and corn
Fave drink: milk and water.
Fave dessert: cookies
Fave book: "There once was a woman that swallowed a fly" and "Three little pigs"
Fave hobby: Anything outside or in the water
Fave pets :all of them!!!
   She loves anything spooky, Monster high and fun. She's our tomboy in a tiara and you'll find her digging in the dirt barefooted most afternoons. She wants to become an artist and a veterinarian.
  My life sure changed 7 years ago and I can't complain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment