Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Haven't said much but I've went back to college

       I've not said much about it on here but I have went to college. I can't say back to school I guess because I never started lol but I am now attending school online. I picked a college that had a solid online course work for a degree....one that the online degree meets certification just the same as a traditional degree. That was important to me because I didn't want a degree that was "fluff" compared to a traditional one. I just finished up my first class with a 97.46 (an A!!) and it slates that class at a 4.0! To say I'm excited is an understatement!
   Steve and Kaya have been a great encouragement as well as my online buddies, coworkers, family and friends.
   I juggle school after I get Kaya in bed in the evening and on weekends before the house is up and going since I get up early.
  When I attain this degree I'll have my associates in General Studies with an emphasis on philosophy/environment/law. I'm using that to get into the Political Science program with an emphasis on law/environment.
   My first big essay was on Deportation Laws and the USA. I nailed a 48 out of 50 and then a 50 out of 50 on my essay on Ecology vs Economy. I start College Writing this 6 weeks.
  I can say it's fast paced and keeps me thinking. I've had my stressful moments with APA format on essays. I've had 6 family get togethers in 3 weeks to juggle around school, full time work, full time Mom and wife as well as dealing with some rough MS days with Steve. We garden and do all that stuff. But...I'm proud of myself and my little family for truckin' along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment