Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

    Steve told me that we always host the get togethers, I always do most the cooking...that this Mother's day it was MY day and no cooking. We mailed his Mom a card from us/Kaya and checked on her today, of course told my Mamma Happy Mother's day and then took off and spent the day down at my Dad's. We keep chickens there and we needed to check on them anyways. We took down chicken to eat for lunch(ironic I know lol) and fixings and Dad supplied drinks and some sides and we had a really nice time.
  I'm thankful to Kaya that I am her Mamma. Without her I'd never be called SuperMamma, the best Mamma in the World or....Mean Mamma LOL She opens my eyes to what unconditional love is and she opens my heart every day. I've found when your kid hurts you hurt...and when it's hurts you can't fix easily...you fret. I'm thankful for Steve for without him I'd never have Kaya...and that gift is simply priceless.

 I have had an all around nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment