Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation

Kindergarten round up April 2014


  May 28th 2015 we graduated a kindergartener :) Oh my talk about an emotional week!! Here my baby was graduating Kindergarten, Emily was graduating High school, my brother graduating
college very soon in Cali. Ethan has been asked for a select technical school based in Kansas

with schools in Oregon and Cali. Good grief!! :)
   The ceremony was adorable, the songs sweet and when they sang and did sign language to "You are my Sunshine" ...they all beamed!! Each teacher presented their class, Kaya got an award for Science Fair. It was a good time. Kaya had us, her Mammaw W, her Pappaw W and her Grandma T all there. Uncle J sent his love from California. I dabbed more than a tear or two.



Last day of Kindergarten 2015

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment