Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ahh whatta week :)

    And it's only Wednesday LOL Has been a week of duh moments, what was I thinking..what was they thinking, management taking my keys home at work, managing to head butt the pool ladder, some serious moments,the water office saying we can't get a discount like "in the city" people because we don't have city sewage (umm to fill the pool takes water..we are on city water...and draining it doesn't require being connected to city sewage....you don't drain the pool into sewage drains???). Chalked it up to our water bill is insanely low and we have septic so just rolling with it. Bit nuts to me..but..not worth arguing with them just to be told no because they "require you be hooked to city sewage to get a water discount" We are close enough to town for city water but they don't have city sewage out here. Whatever lol ....and as I said we are just on Wednesday lol
   I think it's because my mind is floating elsewhere knowing we have that drs appointment of Steve's on Friday. Combined with the sweltering heat (91 degrees in the shade on the porch at 8pm!!), outside chores, Kaya wanting pool time (and me too lol), and just getting things done. I have been melting at work all day then outside a chunk of every evening doing things. But with all the rain we had been having combined with the heat/humidity now the garden has to be taken care of, weeds have to be pulled, watering has to be done. Yadda yadda yadda
  Sooo thankful for this sweet face: 

  

   Our sweet pea, our giggly girl, our silly dreamer, our thoughtful thinker, our mermaid, our heart on two legs, our one act of perfection, our tomato addict....our life :) 
  She makes life fun, interesting and always makes me laugh and appreciate life..and the small things in it ;)
  Sooo management found my keys, we've cooled off in the pool every evening this week, the garden is bountiful, our water bill is very small so filling the pool won't raise it a ton, our water bill is WAYYY cheaper than if we had city sewage anyway, I'm positive the apt on Friday will go great, we splurged and had the rare takeout this evening, I get to come home to air condition cool for a few before heading out side, I'm lucky to have a great hubby that works right beside me on things every single time he can, my head is wayyy harder than the pool ladder ;), I get sweet hugs and kisses the minute I hit the door every single evening, I am lucky to get 3 weekends off a month, I have a husband that thinks no matter what I'm the best thing since sliced bread ;)...life is good. Who am I to complain about the small insignificant things :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment