Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A little baseball, some sun and alot of fun

  One of my best friend's son's ball tourney was at Orleans Saturday. My other best friend is now off on weekends and out of nursing school. Prime way to get together, cheer the boys on and have fun. Loaded up and headed out to Orleans for alot of fun. HOT and sunny but fun. 
  Kaya loved cheering from the sidelines. Her best cheer "Believe in yourself blue team YOU CAN DO IT" :) She loves my friend's kids even though they are 20,soon to be 18, 13 and she's 5 lol They started their families a bit earlier than me ;) But they all have fun together.
  Kaya treated C to a slim jim and swears that is what helped them win the tourney lol They of course had to hug at the end of the game and she oohed and ahhhd over his trophy.
  Love our time together. We've all 3 been best friends for almost 28 yrs!!! and I can't think of one thing I'd ever change..other than having more time together. I'm fiercely proud of the two of them and I couldn't ask for better Aunties for Kaya.
  Steve managed to sun burn his head..and his knees. The angle he sat in his chair his knees got roasted!!! Other than that it was a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment