Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A visit with K's great Uncle

   My Uncle has had a very hard time since my Aunt passed unexpectedly this summer. They have been together for many, many years and since my Uncle had retired it was the two of them doing most things together. It's been hard on us all seeing him have his hard days and I'm very thankful for my cousin and how strong she has been for her Dad.
  I was lucky enough to grow up with this Aunt and Uncle. Alot lol Their daughter and I are exactly a month apart and we split every holiday (half at her house, half at mine) and we split the summer the same way. So technically both sets of parents had twins lol I've always loved my Uncle very much and I'm thankful that K gets to be in his life as well.
  So it was a fun day of laughing, walking the dogs, and having fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment