Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

New car...well new to us...

 Well...finally after getting everything squared away with insurance we have a new to us car. Gotta love winds that knock tree branches out...down...and onto the back of your Jeep :( Thankfully the Jeep is built rather well and even though it crunched down the roof and broke out the back glass it didn't bother any working parts. Since we only had maybe 5 payments left we decided to keep the Jeep (Eth said he'd help work on it) and take the pay out money and get an extra vehicle. I can say we love it.
  Kaya's requirement for a vehicle was two things: moon roof and cup holders lol This has both ;) I can say it was like Ma and Pa Kettle goes to the City when I drove it to work the first time. I had the heat seaters on instead of the window defroster...you name it.
  But I do like it  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment