Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Mother's Day this year fell on the 8th but we decided to celebrate on the 7th. We drove a few towns over and had a delicious meal at an Amish restaurant overlooking the lake. We treated Mamaw W and she loved it. K LOVED the lake, walking out on the boat dock, watching the boats and the weather could not have been any better! Nice breeze, sunny and just beautiful. K made me an adorable stone coaster and decorated it with her first grade fall picture in the middle and decorated a design around it. I'm very thankful to be called Mama and I really don't know what I'd do without my wild child! Being a Mom is more than just if you stay home as a stay at home Mom (which is hard work) or if you work outside the home at a job you have to clock in at (which is hard work as well) it's the way you lead your life, the things you do and the time you take. I'm blessed with one of the finest Moms a person could ever ask for and I hope when K is my age...she will look at me as I look at my Mom. My Mom is beautiful, funny, strong, smart and has one of the biggest, kindest hearts you will ever find. She'll stand her ground when needed and gives unconditional love always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment