Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

   We have had a wonderful holiday time. We host Christmas eve and this year we decided to do something a little different. I work on Christmas eve until at least 3 (usually 4) and family starts rolling in at 5! I do alot of prepping the night before and the day of..is always interesting lol This year we did a Cajun pork loin. Steve prepped it the night before and it takes just a couple hours during the day of cooking. It always turns out great! We added potato salad, macaroni salad, homemade ham salad, veggies and other tasty sides to round out the meal. I did a peanut butter lasagna for dessert and it got huge thumbs up! A great meal was had, gifts were exchanged and there was tons of laughter....and even more love! Exactly how a holiday should be! I love my home everyday but I love it even more when it's filled with the kiddos laughter and tons of good conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment