Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Kaya would agree..




   Saw this and thought of me and Kaya :) She LOVES tomatoes. I'm not talking just likes to have one in a salad now in then..I'm talking full on love lol We planted 29 different types of tomatoes last year and lets just say I had NONE to can or make salsa or pico de gallo with because she cleaned the vines every time she could (and she ate them with her supper nearly every single night!!) The only ones she snubbed was the California Golds (yellow tomatoes) so we won't be doing them again. She hated when our last garden ones ran out down in the fall..and she had to eat store bought!!
   And the therapy part..suits me. When Steve got diagnosed with MS and was reeling from it's affects etc gardening helped destress me. It was something Kaya and I could do together, we saw our effort pay off in veggies, getting your hands dirty is truly therapeutic and it gave me focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment