Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It hit me today

     It hit me today that in less than four months my silly little girl is going to be ..5. Maybe it was the way she turned her head demurely and giggled. Maybe it was the way she phrased her sentence. Maybe it was...just looking at her and realizing that my babygirl is...going to be FIVE!
    That in five short years she's went from this:



    
 and this......



   to this....




and now to this.....



  She's changed so much. She has a wonderfully broad vocabulary, awesome imagination, huge heart and the biggest stubborn streak you'll ever find :) She loves all things spooky...zombies, bats, vampires and Halloween...but will be the first to tell you they are not real so don't freak out! She loves the colors pink and purple.
    Five years is approaching fast. Seems like only yesterday I was listening to Steve and my brother tell me I had to go to the hospital NOW because they were afraid they'd deliver a baby at home hahaha Working all day with contractions then finally giving in the next evening and going to the hospital..and that night having her born...all 9lbs 5 oz of perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment