Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Counting down…

  I am counting down to vacation. And to say I'm excited..is a mere understatement..I will work seven straight days starting Monday..then be off…fourteen whole days. I cannot wait.

  It doesn't matter that we don't have a ton of plans or trips etc…its just going to be nice to be with my husband and my daughter for two whole weeks..no alarm going off at six am…wellll…knowing Kaya she will be my alarm but its much nicer to wake up to her than the screaming normal alarm!

  We spent this evening outside,playing, looking at the leaves and just talking. Every time I look at her..I cannot help but smile and think…what a wonderful little miracle. How did I get so lucky to have her. And when she puts her little hands on both sides of my face and smiles..well ..my world is instantly better!

  Kaya was 28 months on the 12th of October. I look back at some of her baby pictures and she has grown so much. Chatters like crazy…a big vocabulary.  She is a little mocking bird..picking up every word and sound. Loves to laugh. She has decided that ranch is the best…everything needs to have ranch on it, in it or be dipped in it. Every day is just a day full of new “awws” and excitement

DSC_0566

No comments:

Post a Comment