Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Found some baby clothes…

  Well I hit a great sale a couple weeks ago at Walmart…several racks for one dollar and alot of racks for two dollars. Sooo of course I am required to buy Kaya several pieces of clothing for next summer as well as Kim’s baby that’s due in December some nice outfits. Some of the onesies were three pieces for a dollar.

  Well I brought the clothes home,let Kaya see hers and put Kim’s in the closet. Kaya managed to find the bag last night, drag out all the baby clothes and announce “Awww for me”. I explained to her they were for a baby..she looked at me and goes “Im the baby”…finally I told her it was for Kimmy’s baby. She cocked her head sideways and goes “but..I wear them”…then proceeded to put or try to put the clothes on. Nothing is funnier than the look on her face ..here she is a 3t shirt for length and she’s got a 3 mo onesie in her hand! LOL

Finally convinced her that even though she’s my baby…that the clothes are for Kim’s baby. Cant wait to see how she reacts when she gets to actually see Kim’s baby and hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment