Kaya Rain

Kaya Rain
Our beautiful daughter.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Anniversary gift....



  My awesome anniversary gift from Steve :) The man knows how to win me over lol Some women like fancy jewelry, some think it's got to be an expensive dinner others demand a cruise...he can win me over with a homemade seed rack lol
   He did awesome on this. I helped him frame it because there was no way he could handle doing the whole thing by himself with noone to help hold boards etc but we had a blast doing it. Kaya helped to measure and wore her adorable safety glasses :)

   It's 6ft tall, 4 ft wide and 2 ft deep. Will hold 600 give or take seed plants. Has moveable lighting to adjust to size of plants. He added a basket on the front to hold seeds and a basket on the side to toss gloves etc. He has hooks on it for tools and a surge protector so all I have to do is flip that off. The shelves come off to allow bigger plants in winter. The bottom shelf is for storage of supplies and the top is where I put our old garden related antiques. He converted an old Army foot locker to hold supplies and we can stack bags of soil on top of it. He built it and placed it next to our sink in the garage so I have access to water etc.
  To say I love it ..and him..is an understatement!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment